Encourage third-grade students to build their reading comprehension and word study skills using daily practice activities. Great for after school, intervention, or homework, teachers and parents can help students gain regular practice through these quick, diagnostic-based activities that are correlated to College and Career Readiness and other state standards. Both fiction and nonfiction reading passages are provided as well as data-driven assessment tips and digital versions of the assessment analysis tools and activities. With these easy-to-use activities, third graders will boost their reading skills in a hurry!
- Provides third grade teachers and parents of third grade students with 180 daily practice activities to build and gauge students' reading comprehension and word study skills
- Teachers and parents will find this resource perfect to use in the classroom or at home
- Great for after school and intervention programs, students gain regular practice through these quick diagnostic-based activities
- Both fiction and nonfiction passages are provided as well as data-driven assessment tips and a Digital Resource CD with assessment analysis and electronic versions of the daily practice activities
- Correlated to the Common Core State Standards and is aligned to the interdisciplinary themes from the Partnership for 21st Century Skills